Our family began serving the Ottawa County in 1975 at the Court Restaurant on Court St. and now continue serving Ottawa through the Hi-Way Restaurant.
The original building was built by the Orphan Brothers around 1935. It was located on the corner of Norris Drive and LaSalle Street. The building was sold to Paul in 1945, which he then opened, The Hi-Way on January 23, 1046. In 1980, The HiWay moved to its present location, former site of Wise's Super Market and the Ottawa Dental Laboratory.